27 December 2018

Still Here

Hello, and welcome to the calculator review, hosted on calaquin.com (except not right now).

I apologize for the lack of content over the past few weeks, and I apologize for next week too, because there likely won't be much content then either. I'm on my winter break from school so this has been a time for me to relax and be as lazy as possible.

Despite the lack of content, I have been working on some material for upcoming reviews. I'm excited about it and can't wait to show everyone. It's not quite ready, but it will be soon.

Next week I'll be going to a gaming convention, so it's not likely that I'll have much to share until the second week of January.

The three reviews a week schedule will resume some time next month. Until then, I hope everyone's okay with sporadic updates for this content that I pay for you to enjoy.

Also, calaquin.com is currently not working. I'm trying to fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment